Ep 25 Running Successful Events With Lany Sullivan
Meet Lany Sullivan: Events by Lany. Lany is an absolute magician when it comes to putting together events of any size – and makes it look so seamless.
In this conversation Lany shares her experience as an event organiser – where to start with events, how to create them and how to make sure they are successful.
Some of the things we talk about include:
• The five most important things to get clear on before you start planning your event
• Why choosing a venue isn’t the first step
• Why and how to visualise the experience you want to create
• How events can help you grow your business
• What events are NOT for
• How to lead your first event if you are an introvert or are feeling daunted
• How frequently to run your events
• Examples of how having the right intention leads to success and growth
• The biggest mistakes people make with their events and how to avoid them
• Exciting projects that Lany is working on right now
• Who should be on your team to enable you to stay in your zone of genius
• How Lany protects her energy around each event, and how you can too
Make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy this amazing episode.
Meet the incredible Lany Sullivan. x
Subscribe to the videos here: http://bit.ly/LouiseGeorgeYouTube
Connect with other amazing female entrepreneurs https://www.facebook.com/groups/soulfiresessions/
For high level support…
SoulFire Inner Circle
Private members site, with monthly calls, free tickets to our #SoulFire Sessions Live events and everything you need to build and grow your business.
#SoulFire Salon – 6 months of high level support – limited spaces
This impact mastermind has been created to support you in taking your business to the next level – creating higher level clients and income with more ease and flow. You will also receive the support to enable you to share your message with more confidence from the stage and on video.
Private Success / Speaker Coaching – limited spaces
Now taking applications for 1-1 coaching, please apply to discuss.