And then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom.” – Anais Nin
WHY do you want what you want? It’s so much fun to imagine our dream life, to know that we can create our reality, and to be open to the possibilities of our future. But a big question I always help my clients get to the bottom of is: WHY? Why do we want that for ourselves.
Yes, we want to help others. Yes, we want to earn more money. Yes, we want our short time here to count for something. But it’s important to recognise (but not dwell on) the things we don’t want anymore, too.
Because sometimes, simply imagining life remaining exactly the same as it is now, is the boost of power you need to DECIDE to bloom.
Try it now: think about your life in one year, five years, ten years from now. What do you see for yourself? What do you want to bring about for yourself? What do you want to decide to make happen?
Now try this: imagine that in one year, five years, ten years from now, life is exactly the same as it is today. Your bank balance, your daily routine, your business model, your mindset.
Is it OK with you for things to remain exactly the same?
Is it OK with you to remain tight in a bud and not discover or share your full potential?
Or are you SO ready to bloom, blossom, grow, expand, and shine like the freakin’ supernova you are?
If your answers to those questions went something like: No! No! YES! – this is for you…
Fierce Focus For Five Figure Months
I’ve opened up some FREE 30 Minute Laser Focus Coaching Sessions: http://bodhibabes.uk/fiercefocus to help you breakthrough to your next income level, fiercely, and with total laser focus.
Here’s what we’ll cover in your FREE session:
- key steps to up-level your business
- how to get visible to a wider audience of your ideal clients
- how to thrive in your business
- how to shout about what you do in a big way that feels good (not icky)
- how to raise your prices and own your worth
- a burst of momentum to start the 2nd biz quarter of the year
- how to find the balance between working your arse off in your business and thriving in your life (yep, it’s absolutely possible to do both.)
Book your FREE Focus Session here:
Can’t wait to talk to you!