I’ve been busy planning with my team for the New Year… are you prepared for your success next year?
This is one of my favorite times of year, I love the Christmas break and I also love the high energy and excitement of a fresh page; in my journal, my Desire Map Planner and in business and life. The wonder of what is yet to manifest and the fun of creating it in my mind and co-creating with the universe.
I find the period between Christmas and New Year a wonderful time to sit quietly, reflect, visualize and plan. A time to reconnect with my core desired feelings, currently:
Bodhi. Love. Zephyr. Luminous.
This is a time to enjoy time with family and loved ones, to play and bask in the gratitude of all this year has brought and to get my body and mind feeling the way I want to, in the moment and in all that’s to come.
You don’t have to wait until the start of the year to work on your goals. In fact, I am hosting a Desire Map Retreat on 27th March 2018, where we will spend 3 days in the gorgeous Tilton House in Sussex.
At this retreat we’ll take time to reconnect with ourselves, with our Core Desired Feelings and with each other.
We’ll identify a handful of goals and/or intentions that are aligned with your Core Desired Feelings, and create a plan to support those goals/intentions.
As a coach and Desire Map Facilitator I often get asked how I plan my year, my month, my week, my life and business; at this time of year it goes something like this…
- Re-visit The Desire Map process – connecting with Core Desired Feelings
- Setting intentions and goals that align with CDF’s
- Focusing on 3-4 major intentions for year – What’s the big vision?
- Breaking down into monthly goals and weekly goals & ‘chunking’ into categories. – See video below for help with this.
- Scheduling in daily and hourly actions aligned with above to reach goals/ intentions – online cal / timeline works best for me
- Setting alerts for each daily activity and focusing on high-leveraged activities not busy work and outsourcing as much as possible
- Having a print out and vision boards of desires and goals – last year I manifested everything on my vision board and more!! – woah, I’ve just seen that!
Check out the video from Tony Robbins below on how to use his Rapid Planning Method to support you in planning your goals.
Then once I’m clear on my goals and what my yearly, monthly, weekly and daily intentions and actions are I get down to the real work…. programming my mind for success!
You see it’s not really the actions that manifest the things you desire! Yes, they are important and help and you need to be clear on exactly what it is you’re going for and then go for it. But if your mind isn’t supporting you in what you desire to create, you’ll find yourself taking 2 steps forward, 3 back.
If you’re not sure what limiting beliefs might be holding you back I highly recommend the following books for beginning to identify them and re-programme your mind for success:
- The Big Leap, Gay Hendricks
- The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind, Joseph Murphy
- Leveraging The Universe, Mike Dooley
I am sending so much love and high-vibes for your best year yet. It begins with a burning desire, a vision and a plan.
You’ve got this – go set those goals with soul.