Ep 2 Silent Moon Imaginarium With Indra Singh
EP 2 Silent Moon Imaginarium With Indra Singh
"We welcome you to Silent Moon Imaginarium. This is a place of solace for those with a curious disposition, a sanctuary for a tender heart, the dreamer, a land where we acknowledge that life is never as it seems, a realm where you are supported by the nature kingdom."
Indra is a yoga teacher and the founder of Silent Moon, where she creates beautiful elixirs to support your wellbeing. I met Indra on Periscope and she immediately drew me into her magical world.
Indra has such incredible energy and a beauty that only comes from standing in our authentic truth and embracing our unique world perspective and desires. I am so honoured to have Indra on the podcast and cannot wait for you to hear this enchanting interview.
Some of the things we talk about include:
- How Indra creates her powerful flower elixirs
- The benefits of vibrational elixirs
- Why she prefers to create them by moonlight
- Where Indra gets her creative inspiration
- Feminine energy
- Imagination and Imaginariums
- Energy & Spirit Guides
- How Indra overcame her eating disorder with yoga
- How Kundalini Yoga has brought Indra closer to her father's spirit
- The use of yoga and meditation for mental health and wellbeing
This is an absolutely brilliant episode and I cannot wait for you to hear it! I am thrilled to introduce Indra Singh