EP 6 MISFIT TO MAVEN, EBONIE ALLARD
Ebonie Allard is a certified Coach, a Misfit turned Maven, and an Adventurer who dedicates her days to inspiring and enabling misfit freelancers, business owners and entrepreneurs to feel less ARGH!! and more AHHH!!
It is her mission to help you live a fully rounded three dimensional, successful and self-governed life where you can thrive.
'Misfit to Maven' is intended to encourage people who feel like they are ‘misfits’ (different, ashamed and alone) to embrace who they are, trust themselves and know that they are never too much and always enough.
The target audience is self-employed ‘Creatives’ who feel as though they are on the edge, both men and women, from 26 to 56. They are innovative, geeky, creative and too full of heart to clock in and clock out of a job and/or life.
Some of the things we talk about include:
- What Misfit To Maven is all about, who it's for
- Why Ebonie decided to write this book and the process she went through
- When she began to feel like a misfit and how she turned into a maven
- How this book can help you move forwards in your business and life
- How to work towards your goals
- The 8 principals Ebonie uses herself and with her clients to get from ARGH! to Ahhhh in your business & life.
This is such a great episode and I cannot wait for you to hear it!
Meet gorgeous Misfit turned Maven, Ebonie Allard... x