Ep 1 The De-Stress Effect With Charlotte Watts
"Rebalance Your Body's Systems for Vibrant Health and Happiness"
Earlier this year I had the pleasure of speaking to nutritional therapist, yoga teacher & author, Charlotte Watts. In this interview Charlotte talks about her incredible book, The De-Stress Effect and how it can be used to help you de-stress your life. With tips on diet, exercise and self-soothing techniques.
Some of the things we talk about include:
- How Charlotte juggles her career which includes: yoga teaching, nutritional therapy and writing
- How to recognise stress
- How we get stuck in negative thought patterns and how we can change our thinking
- Ways you can self-soothe when feeling stressed
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Food to eat to curb those sugar cravings
- Why is important to enjoy your treats
- How to deal with our hyper-connected environment
- How seriously stress can effect our long-term health
This is an absolutely brilliant episode and I cannot wait for you to hear it! I am thrilled to introduce Charlotte Watts...